FESTIVAL SCHEDULE AND GUIDELINES
schedule as of 7/14/16
all listed events are subject to change
10AM 'TIL DUSK (rain or shine, we'll have a great time)
(rain or shine, we'll have a great time)
Free Admission One-Day Art and Music Festival
Make a $10 (tax-deductible) donation and get a festival water bottle - refill all day at our water truck for hydration all day.
- 10-11 - Free Community Yoga
- ALL DAY - live music - 15 bands - 2 stages
- 11 - 6 - live arts - "flowerworks"
- (large live installations)
- 11 - 6 - community art - sippin creative
- ALL DAY - farm and craft marketplace - 20 vendors
- 10 - 4 - kids art tent and activities - free snacks
- ALL DAY - food trucks, smokehouse bbq and more
- ALL DAY - beer, wine and spirits
FREE PARKING IN DESIGNATED AREAS
(See Festival Map HERE)
- The Sunflower Art Festival will be held rain or shine! In the case of inclement weather, check our Facebook for updates at sunflower art festival.
- We are child friendly. Kids art tent, stroller parking, healthy snacks and juice boxes are available.
- We are a handicapped accessible event. Guide dogs welcome.
- We love animals. Dogs are permitted only if on leash. Please be conscious of the weather, as it will likely be too hot to safely leave pets in your vehicle
- Bring a chair, a blanket and secure you spot on the lawn in front of the Sunflower Stage.
- Bathroom facilities on site for all.
- FREE Parking available (shuttle service will be provided). No parking on the festival grounds.
- We have a community tent for shade. Please keep in mind that, even though several festival events and are under cover, you should still come prepared with proper clothing, sunscreen and rain gear, depending on the weather.
- We love our earth. Make a $10 (tax-deductible) donation and get a festival water bottle - refill all day at our water truck for hydration all day.
- WE WILL CHECK ID! Please be prepared with your ID to prove that you are of age to consume alcohol.
- This is a great day trip. Grab friends, a zip car, or car pool. You can also take Adirondack Trailways to New Paltz (then a short taxi ride) or take MTA to Poughkeepsie (then a short taxi ride).
- Camping for festival guests is not available on site, but there are plenty of places to stay locally.
- There will be plenty of food and beverage available at the festival. No coolers will be permitted.
- No smoking is permitted inside any of the festival buildings or tents. Only in designated areas.
- Please participate responsibly.
We will get back to you promptly.